fredag 9. oktober 2009

Friday!?



La Boheme makes my muscles ache, or rather, sitting and playing and then be home doing the same, makes my muscles ache.
So to prevent becoming really huge and sloppy, I went for a swim.
(After a decent visit to Drømmeplassen, a café in the centre of Kristiansand, with Anna.)
I knew I only had an hour in the hall (including everything), because of some diving class. but I went anyway. Better with a little than nothing. And then I'm off with a good start.
I knew the orchestra has a brilliant deal with them, so I approached the guy at the front - quite frank, telling him I was from the orchestra and wondered if there was any discount. It turns out that the permanent players goes for free, but the subs (even those on longer term) have to pay full price. Darn.
Well, I go for the second cheapest thing they have, which was a 10 clip cupon. It's not one card. It was 10 of them.
Really.
I managed to do 500 m, and then 7 minutes in the sauna before i had to leave.
Back home I knew that Schönberg was waiting for me. Pierrot Lunaire, movement 19 "Serenade". The BIG cello movement.
Aaaah!
It's tricky!!!!

(I see green!... sometimes it all feels like I could be in "Death at a funeral". Valium, anyone?)

Ingen kommentarer: