torsdag 4. desember 2008

I'm slow

But that's old, old news. I'm thinking of getting my phone-blogging going, then I don't have to worry about the chord, and HOPEFULLY I'll be able to update a tiny bit more often.
Just now, I'm so happy about all the snow which is everywhere. Especially today!
A short resume of what I've done recently:

-Bryhn Terfel concert with the Opera Orchestra
-Aunt Tove came for a weekend, she visited Grandpa at the home, kept Grandma company and joined a pre-birthday dinner for me downstairs
-Had premiere of the Nutcracker at the Opera, and Banki joined in!
-Learned a lot about the new Star Wars game for DS by Alexander (who also gave me a lot of birthday hugs since Helene is a bit far away for this kind of sport)
-Tried to help Pauline with her massage machine. Afterwords it felt like I'd been applauding for too long.

I think I'll show Alexia how to build snowmen, and lighthouses :)

Location: At dad's house
Mood: Very happy, got a lot of sweet greetings, and I've got a WHITE BIRTHDAY!!!
Listening to: Nothing yet
Eating: Mandarin
Drinking: Coffee

1 kommentar:

Tonje sa...

The temperature in the snow was too low, so no snowmen for us today... Hopefully we can build one quite soon.