tirsdag 18. november 2008

Great friends!

I woke up this morning to find yesterdays headache still hanging about. It is not a migraine, just plain headache. I think it has to do with a wisdom tooth which is moving a bit. My whole jaw has felt bruised and tender, my throat quite sore (but I have no problems with swallowing) so I'm pretty sure it's my tooth who is nagging at me.
The baroque ensemble had rehearsal from 2 (or 13.30, since the orchestra finished early) and we locked the door around 5. Carole, Laima and I walked together to the city. Laima had never walked the seaway, so we took her there, and later to the "Husfliden" so she could buy some more knitting yarn.
Carole looked at me, and decided to take med to her house to feed me and have a little chat over a cup of hot tea. One of her sons, Torkil, had made some dinner and had to do some homework. It felt really nice to be in a real home and do everyday stuff like listening to his guitar practice and talk about molecules, and be fed without having to go to the shop first.
After a while the house filled up with more boys, and Harald came too. He had been to an after-audition-dinner but had to go out again for some milk so he drove me home.

Thank you for taking care of me!

Now I'm just home waiting for Rob to finish his work :)

Ingen kommentarer: