mandag 17. november 2008

Social Tonje :)

Friday was Rob's day from hell at work. That means, he had a whole-day-shift (10-23.30) in the kitchen. I was off, if you don't count my practice hours..
I'm still trying to get to know the baroque cello (it feels better every day), but this day I got to know that a violin maker was in the building. He had brought some good bows with him so I was eager to try them. It turned out to be quite ok, but not much better than what I have at the moment. Still searching! (Helene, it was orange. Orange!)
And at 17 I had an appointment with Arne, our previous house-owner. He was to pick me up in front of the gate to Bjergsted. In stead, I found a car just behind the gates (inside the park) with Arne's son behind the wheel. We were both invited for dinner (Rob too, of course, but...).
This was my first visit to their new flat (they sold their old, big blue house before the summer vacation) and it is great! It was already dark when we arrived so I couldn't see the surroundings very well. But, Rob and I popped by today as well, and the view from their balcony is AMAZING!!
The whole evening was just really great. They are almost like an extra set of parents :)

Saturday was quite the same. Rob didn't have a marathon at work, but started around 14 until 22. I joined him to the city so I could practice a bit, and at 18 I was supposed to be at a dinner party at Merethe's place. It turned out to be a waffle-gløgg-make:choreography:to:"I feel good" party with Merethe, her teacher friend and me. Nice, and quite fun! (Merethe, you have to tell me how the 20 guys did it with their mooves!)

Ingen kommentarer: