fredag 19. juni 2009

Solastranda



Kvetas last day here, and we took a trip to Solastranda. It was quite windy, so despite the sun we had to wear a lot of clothes. First we took the bus towards Sola (I always laugh when I think of this name. The Sun!), but Robert forgot to push the button - we got a bit longer walk. Then I figured Kveta would like to see Sola Ruin Church, I saw the sign and we walked. Quite far. It was warm (suddenly) and we passed lots of farms. Not what I remembered of my previous trip to this church. We decided to turn back, and guess what we saw next to the road, app. 100 m from the sign? Yup.
When we finally found our way to the beach I got a strong sence of deja-vu. I am positive I was there once before. Can it possibly be from the famous car vacation down the south-west coast of Norway? (The only thing I remember apart from looong hours in the car) was a face I drew on Eivinds foot!

Ingen kommentarer: