lørdag 20. juni 2009

Top 3 list

My today's top 3 list is as follows:

1. The water kettle.
-it allows me to drink unlimited amounts of hot beverages such as tea and coffee

2.Summer edition of "Intellingent Life"
-Very interesting, and since I don't have any books here it's my only reading for now. Can't hang around the computer or TV the whole days. AND I can bring it outside when it suddenly gets warm and not windy..)

2.Purple colored nailpolish.
-Didn't expect this? Well, now I can cover my great, blue toenail! (without feeling like a worn out prostitute - read: with RED toenails)


...and then it's the matter of my puzzle. It goes without saying, I guess. For now, it's frame is almost complete (1 piece I can't find yet) and I have a few pieces out in the middle section.

Ingen kommentarer: