onsdag 16. september 2009

Stavanger Baroque Ensemble

SBE is having concerts on Thursday (Bethel at 20) and Sunday (Sola Ruinkirke at 18).
Lovely, lovely program!!!

Two cantatas by Handel, a Biber sonata and Vivaldi's Autumn.
And I'm starting to get into the mysterious world of continuo playing! Mostly thanks to Ingrid on the harpsichord. And not to forget the andante bass and Siciliana..
(The harpsichord is a beauty! Made by Max for SSO, and we got to borrow it. A real luxury!)

I'm SO looking forward to play this! Hopefully our precious singer will stay healthy. (She's been feeling weak, but I hope it'll pass. I think she has had too much to do for too long.)

And then I've been shopping a bit. With new look comes a craving for something to go with it...
I found my jacket!!!
Mango saved me, but now I can't find a picture of it anywhere... Will take one some day and put it out here so you can see. I just love it!! <3

Ingen kommentarer: