mandag 25. august 2008

A normal day, so to say

Mum is always on the run. It's either students, work, errands for the grannies or shopping of some sort. Today was no different. This was our schedule:

  • Breakfast, then did the dishes (no washing machine!)
  • Planned tomorrow with my grandma, who is going to have an eye-operation.
  • Went to the opera to buy some tickets. Here we took our time, running through the house. I found my first payslip from them so I got very exited! and then I was exited again when I visited the public toilets
  • Ran up Karl Johan (our main shopping-street) to get a book I've ordered.
  • We managed to stop by some of the more expensive shops to have a peek at the things for sale, and mum bought a very sweet dress. For work. 70% off and *hepp* she has a designer dress from Karen Millen for what you usually pay for a dress form H&M! I found a really nice winter jacket, woolen, with a great cut! I feel Ive been shopping a little too much lately but my mum said "I'd buy that straight away". Thank you mum!!
  • Home to make dinner, checked out the car policies and then she ran off to have students before work.
  • I'm home, practicing a bit, and now sitting in the kitchen (wireless broadband. Fancy!) drinking tea and writing.

Ah, and I'm quite frustrated with the high-tech mobiles!!! Why, why can't I download another language for my phone?? Just because it's not a "smartphone" (like any phone can be smart...)
Arrrgh! I'm struggling to write Slovak messages (with a language not much better than a 1 year old) through the Croatian T9. How fun is that?


Here's the fantastic toilet at the new opera house. It's small, but still great. The tiles at the walls are actually art!

Location: Home in the kitchen
Drinking: Green jasmine tea
Mood: Content but annoyed
Listen to: Cello-music in my head
Tribute to Helene!

Ingen kommentarer: