mandag 30. mars 2009

Bus vs Airplane

This last week has been crazy. I've learnt how it is to be working double - in two different cities.
My schedule:

Sunday - bus to Kristiansand
Monday- 10-14 rehearsal, KSO
15.45 flight
19 Don Quixote at the Opera
Tuesday- 0558 bus to city (then airport train)
07.50 flight to Kristiansand
10-14 rehearsal KSO
Wednesday- 10-14 rehearsal KSO
15.45 flight
19 Don Quixote
Thursday - 0558 bus (then airport train)
07.50 flight
10-13 Dress rehearsal
19.30 Concert
Friday - 16 bus to Arendal
19 concert
Saturday 0910 train to Oslo
18 don Quixote
Sunday -Walk with mum by the ocean and saw a great exhibition (www.ellens.no)
18 don Quixote

I am really tired today!
Thanks to Vojta, I didn't have to bring the cello on the planes. I was only bringing my hand luggage and bow case. And my cello had vacation from the pit.

After the performance on Sunday, Mum was really funny during the drive home. We were giving one colleague a ride home, and in the darkness you find the strangest of creatures. One homeless person collecting cans and bottles in the lights from passing cars. And up-your-bum-drivers.
We had to go down a really narrow, quite steep and winding road to get home. Out of the blue (well, black is probably a more describing word) there came a red up-your-bum driver. Of course. He tried to get a good view of the road - to know when to pass us. This is more or less impossible on this road, unless you are highly suicidal. Halfway down we had to leave this roller coaster of a road. And guess what - the up-your-bum driver had the same route. Mum hates these ones. Why do they have to drive so close they can almost smell your ass?? I wonder.
Our road has a speed limit of 50, so she drove almost too slow just to piss him off. Then she put her foot on the gas and almost hit 60 just to let her car roll home, continuously loose speed. Some few metres from our gate, the red car were ready to pass us. Just then, Mum had to give signal to turn left. Of course.
I guess the guy got really pissed off. Suits him right!



Location: Mums kitchen
Eating: Breakfast, soon anyway. Oat porridge.
Drinking: Coffee
Listening to: The fan over our oven.
Mood: My mum is cool! And I'm still smiling of the flirtatious conductor yesterday. Too many cute girls and guys to wink at. He was quite busy, I can tell.

Ingen kommentarer: