torsdag 12. mars 2009

Morning coffee and after-work-shopping

This morning I thought I'd be up at a decent time and have a slow morning before work at 11. But, 8.30 I got a nice message from Ingvild - she was in town (her son was not fully recovered from his eye-catarrh) and wanted to do something. We decided a morning coffee was a good idea. So - I jumped out of bed, ran around to get my things and cello, brushed my teeth and rushed out of the house just after the bus should have departed. (It is always late, but still - I was a wee bit lucky.)
We had a great hour or so at Stockfleths with coffee, sandwiches and water next to her sons caviar-slices. He got a bit wriggly after a while, the doors were very cool and the staircase too interesting. But when he hit his jaw on the table (fell down from his chair) he was very brave ineed!


Mother and child, just after the accident. No sad faces!

On our way out, we met another "Samfundet" voluntair - Andreas, who followed me to the bridge over to the Opera house.
After todays rehearsal of what the solo cellist described as "silly, silly ballett music", we went to the Opera Shop. Dad had told me they had a sale (50% off) on music and books - and bags! so this is what I ended up buying:



Location: home
Mood: ok, but hungry
Eating: I wish
Drinking: ---
Listening to: Sprint, cross country from Trondheim (radio)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Having passed on the chance to have you, YOU (!) in the cello section, means they elicit no sympathy from me >:-( You can play along and think: "I'll be engaged by another orchestra, thank you very much..."
Pauline