mandag 12. januar 2009

Grandma was slow, but she was old...

This December has been quite busy, and I have also had problems with internet connections. My phone company is stupid, so the phone-blogging has turned out to be quite a hassle to set up but I still have my fingers crossed.
Short version of December:
-Nutcrackers at the Opera.
-Week in Tromsø during the dark season. Great for Christmas-shopping and gourmet lunches with Anna. Wish I had some skis with me, and that I could see some Aurora Borealis.
-23rd was of course "lutefisk" (Norwegian delicacy from dried cod made "normal" by putting in lye. Smells horrible, but tastes quite mild.) at mums place
-24th were spent together with dad
-25th was of course Aunt Anne Gro's buffet day
-26th I went to Slovakia and got engaged
-29th were spent inside Roberts apartment, because of illness - which lasted until 4th of January.
-Still got to try out the Slovak sleighs down a 3 kilometer long slope - in pitch darkness. Great fun!!
-And I've seen Miracle on 34th street dubbed to Slovak.

All I can say now is Happy New Year, and I'll try to upload my blog a bit more often than lately.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I like the way "got engaged" just sneaks in there in a ho hum manner. "I just brushed him with my elbow, like." (inside joke)

Ingvild sa...

Tihi, gratulerer :)