onsdag 28. januar 2009

Just a quick note

Spending some time in Dad's house to keep him and Alexia company since poor little Pauline is in the hospital for some tests.
I managed to fire up the fireplace, but now the living room stinks of smoke... I went through this hassle because I wanted to practice - which a did a bit (but I have headache and too much musical excitement wasn't really comfortable). I also managed to transpose the Nocturne piece by Tormod. The reason I had to transpose it is because I don't really enjoy pretending to be a viola player...

AND - I've had a great time at Ventehallen at Østbanen with Synne, Øyvind and Bente. Synne and Grete had been to Rome, and had some hours to kill before going to Trondheim. For a moment there I thought I was in Trondheim!
It was so great it felt like a celebration of some sort - and on my way home, even the bus were decorated for a party!

Ingen kommentarer: