lørdag 17. januar 2009

I'm so excited!!!

I have bought skates :D
They are what the swedish call "långfärdskridskor" - which means long distance skates. I needed to buy some shoes that fit them too, so i had to buy skiing shoes for mountain skies. And since they had a campaign for buying shoes with skies, I ended up buying mountain skies as well (quite short, but with iron edges).
Tomorrow (actually today, but..) I'll test either skates or skies. Depends of the amount of snow outside. Just now it seems to be better conditions for skies, but that can change overnight.
Now - bedtime!
Just came home from a long bustrip to Skien with the opera orchestra. Last New Years concert was a great success! Full hall, great audience and humorus conductor. Think I'll sleep good tonight!

Location: Mums livingroom
Eating: Hot curry made yesterday
Drinking: Uten (alcoholfree beer)
Listening to: silence
Mood: smiling, tired

Ingen kommentarer: