lørdag 28. februar 2009

IKEA...

It's hardly a secret that I really hate IKEA. At least on saturdays. I think it has something to do with all the people. Stressed parents, wild aunts crazy to get the cheap offers, men pretending the shopping wagon is a ferrari, screaming kids... an inferno of noises and limbs. And then it's impossible to get around without bumping into anyone or get run over. Wherever there's a huge crowd of people, you can be sure I'm not. SO - in short: it's not the place for me.
But, yesterday it was ok! We even managed to buy something!! Well, we didn't buy it - we went back today to pick it up. A mistake. I hated it again today.


Robi and I having a rest after struggling through the masses

But as a treat we bought a stuffed rabbit, now called Trupik. (Norwegians, read it as Tropik.) He sits on our sofa, on top of a luxurious, wine red filt. He looks like a king!

After our adventures through IKEA and the city (had to buy a microwave for Rob and other things too) we came home for some puzzle. IKEA puzzle, of course. Amazingly enough it went pretty well. At least better that hanging up the blinds... We need to borrow some electric drill with a long arm (or whatever it's called).

But it all ended well, and we enjoy our Munkholm, crisps and last weeks Top Gear. It really feels like a home now, sitting in our sofa, surrounded by plants, table with 4 chairs around, filts, curtains, (not a carpet yet) microwave, coffee maschine (my old one, but it's superb), water kettle, musicstand with all gadgets I need, TV on and Robi by my side. *sigh*


The dining table from Åse and Arne, with IKEA chairs



:)

Location: In my livingroom
Mood: Happy!
Eating: Cheese Doodles (haha, Robi hates the smell! Can't blame him)
Drinking: Munkholm
Listening to: the TV

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

VI VIL SE TRUPIK!!!