tirsdag 3. februar 2009

My week

in short...

  • Work some evenings with Lightfoot (exceptionally good ballet!)
  • Practice on my own
  • Spent a great evening at a 60 year birthday party (well, 2x30) celebrating Christina and her friend Hanne, listening to super synth music (it turned out to be a bit different than I expected, MUCH better! Kind of A-ha with a touch of metal) and talking to interesting people
  • Went skiing with Dad and Alexia for 16 km (longer than Alexia has ever gone before, even by foot!)
  • Seen elk trying to hide behind the trees
  • Played concert at Nordberghjemmet with Heloisa, and on my way there I tried not to scare the sweet squirrel eating in Dad's garden.
  • Playing Spyro with Alexia
Pictures will (eventually) be uploaded. I think...
(Trur eg...)
And here they are!


Alexia in front of where the elk is.



The elk, hiding (nobody will see me here!)



The elks audience (who, of course, can't see him...)


Alexia in our little rest. Dad had brought tea and oranges!



Dad could do with some more walking. Still full of energy!


Location: Dads computer-room.
Eating: Twist
Drinking: ---
Listening to: My own voice telling me I should practice
Mood: Audition anxiety

Ingen kommentarer: