mandag 8. september 2008

Autumn...

Came home from a rehearsal and found Robi, under a cover in the sofa feeling quite shaky. He's probably getting ill. I'm not surprised - the weather has changed a lot recently and I too felt I was on the verge of caching a cold. Guess we're not the only ones.
It just made me long for the summer - and this summer we spent a lot of time in Slovakia. In the video here you see some of it, accompanied by the now deceased Hollywood actor (whose voice I think everyone who has ever seen a movie, will recognize..). After spending warm days by the foot of the High Tatras, you get spoiled by the view. And the heat.
Fairyland
Now I have to (and actually also look forward to) get used to crispy, fresh air, woolen sweaters, cold feet and hot chocolate in front of a crackling fire.

1 kommentar:

fru Aadalen sa...

Høsten er jo litt kos også da..man må bare innse at den er her, og ikke gå og prøve å holde igjen sommeren..da kler man seg feil og fryser og blir syk;) *godbedringkose*