lørdag 27. september 2008

Garden-rabbits!

..also need care!
Before today's dress rehearsal for Mahler 2nd with Zubin Mehta (!) I brushed the rabbits. They were not so interested in getting rid of superfluous hair, but very interested in each other. (They are mother and son, but also parents to several healthy little ones so there you go.)
Banki helped too. He was a little disappointed over the fact that I didn't let him come with me to reheasal to see our world-famous conductor. I think he got some comfort from little My...



Banki also had some fun listening to the other house-monkey here, and he got so inspired by the jungle guy that he began to ask for bananas. (Videos will come soon!)

Location: Dads livingroom
Mood: Tired, excited about tomorrow!
Listening to: Alexia in the bathroom

1 kommentar:

Helene sa...

<3!! I love you!

I get happy reading your blog. And that picture is too kawaii for words. They are good friends, aren't they? =)

Video! Yes, please! :D